Michael schreef:

Also, does the cd image come with memtest or do I need to do something to add that? It looks like it's supposed to be there, from reading the docs, but I don't seem to be able to load it from the boot menu.

you need to add the Memtest86+ binary (www.memtest.org) to the Isolinux directory yourself.
Be sure to remove the .bin extension from the Mt86+ binary. This is because Isolinux interprets it as a 'cd bootsector' which it is not.
The Memtest+ binary currently is only delivered with the special bootdisk I'm offering for users who cannot boot from cdrom.

Harddisk is accessible as C:, but only if it has FAT filesystem, not NTFS or any Linux filesystem.

Bernd