you need to add the Memtest86+ binary (www.memtest.org) to the Isolinux directory yourself.
Be sure to remove the .bin extension from the Mt86+ binary. This is because Isolinux interprets it as a 'cd bootsector' which it is not.
The Memtest+ binary currently is only delivered with the special bootdisk I'm offering for users who cannot boot from cdrom.

Thanks, works great. I'll post a link to my finished ISO once it finishes uploading to my webserver.

Harddisk is accessible as C:, but only if it has FAT filesystem, not NTFS or any Linux filesystem.

Are there any NTFS drivers I could load?

--
Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://kavlon.org