Hi,

Eric Auer escribió:

Hi, strange subject line, but:

Arkady, SYS C: is for transferring systemfiles from current drive ...
to C: and writing bootsector.

IIRC bootsector is not overwritten, unless you do /MBR (at least in MS's).

SYS does write the boot sector all the time - you are mixing things
up with FDISK,

Oops, you're quite right. I must have been not thinking of it as I wrote.

PS Aitor: Yes, MODE and the new DISPLAY interface... Good to hear that
you will finally make it a device driver, then I only have to support
the FINAL interface in the next update ;-).

No, you are wrong. The next bunch of features will be 0.12, but not a device driver. Sorry.
As I explaned over and over again (at least 3 times): the difference between the final interface and the penultimate is less than 8 bytes: the contents of AX and BX registers (and the INT call).
But I am off till March, so you have one more week at least.

Aitor