Hi all,

I'm new on that list, so I will begin by introducing myself :)
I'm a Polish guy living/working now in France. I use FreeDOS everyday for
various tasks - listening to music (MPXPLAY), watching DivX films (QV),
typing texts (WordPerfect), and many many more... Sometimes I even play some
old games (I love NES games trough NESticle or RockNES!) :-)
I'm also the author of polish and french translations for FreeDOS. Polish
translations are available on my website -
http://the.killer.webpark.pl/fdos_pl.htm , and french files aren't on-line,
but will be present on the next FreeDOS release (soon!). I don't use DOS only
for netting, because Arachne isn't great for that, so I have a dual-boot on
my PC which allows me to choose between FreeDOS and SuSE (that's a nice OS
too..)

I am writing to you because I would know if anybody have a solution for
activating the video out of Voodoo 3 3000 graphic cards in DOS. I ask because
I like watching DivX films on my TV. When I disconnect physically the monitor
from the PC, the voodoo card is automatically switching into TV mode (and I
see the output on my TV), but I am searching a solution for switching to TV
mode without having to disconnect the monitor (it's not very comfortable...).
I am sure it is possible, as it is possible in windows. Have any of you any
driver or at least any infos about that?

Fox

P.S. I apologize for my unperfect english language, I hope everyone understood
what I am talking about ;-)