Hi,

A bit going too far offtopic, but *very* interesting (for me) at the same time. Any chance for the Lotus WordPro format? (LWP). After the plain and nice format of the Lotus AmiPro files (SAM), WordPro seems to have some sort of binary compressed format, that I have seen documented nowhere, and no open source drivers at all (for OO, etc)
What about the rest of SmartSuite? (1-2-3, Freelance Graphics, Approach,...)

Aitor

Kenneth J. Davis escribió:

Wesley Parish wrote:

In relation to that, does anyone know where I can find the specifications of the native WordPerfect file format? And suchlike? I know O'Reilly's had something of the sort, and there might have been something similar published somewhere else - but I don't know where to get copies.

Thanks

Wesley Parish

Corel publishes a WordPefect SDK, it might have the spec or at minimal will help in understanding the file format. You should look at libwpd, it is a library (unfortunately uses GSF which is GLIB based) for reading Word Perfect files. (It is used for AbiWord, and OpenOffice as well.) It mostly supports WordPerfect 6 through 11, though it does have some support for WP 4 & 5. See http:/libwpd.sourceforge.net for more/better information, their link page includes the url for the Corel SDK.

Jeremy