On Thursday 31 March 2005 19:09, Johnny wrote:
> My ? is is there a File manager with FreeDos, like MC (Midnight
> Commands) that a linux version, I would like find it for DOS version.

The FreeDOS distro don't provide any file manager by itself (command line
rulez!). But you can install any third-part file manager of your choice.
There is a lot of them (sharewares and freewares). Personally I don't use
that type of programs, as I'm feeling the best into real command line DOS. I
know people are using the oftest software like: DOS Navigator, Volkov
Commander, Norton Commander, DOSShell (the one bundled with MSDOS 5.x),
DirTree, Necromancer's Navigator and many many others...

The most popular is DOS Navigator I think (currently in version 1.51 - open
source) Necromancer's Navigator is very close to it (based on the same core),
I suggest you to try both of them and make a choice ;-)
They are available at http://www.ritlabs.com/dn/

Fox