On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:09:17 +0200 (MEST), you wrote:

Hi,

>I do not have the idea that Lucho / Jack would have any conflict with

As I know, they have different approach about "how to program". None
of them are wrong, just different.

>each other. As said, Lucho wants to stay in the background. Jack does

Lucho have a lot of "teaching" work.

>not want to get overwhelmed by feedback about UDMA2, so he

Also Jack hate dealing with non-sense and stupid questions.

>You are right, we can always use better documentation. But very
>few people have time for that :-(. Johnson has started to fix a
>few known problems in the htmlhelp text collection, but it would
>be really good to have more helpers. Fox has started to translate

Too bad I got less time to did it.

>Big thanks to Fox and Johnson for their work! The French FreeCOM
>was really outdated before Fox started to help out here, even
>though he prefers Polish - there was no Polish FreeCOM at all
>before...

What Jack say are harsh but correct, he said some of the FreeDOS
programmers can't even maintain their programs. Progress too slow.
(He's the kind of person that even a mis-spelling must be corrected
immediately, very proud and responsibile for his own work).

Rgds,
Johnson.