--- _ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> He is, though is it overly silly that performance is
> to expected for some that is considered free and now
> pretty mush a a hobby?

You can't ask much from anyone without pay.  What
freeDOS developers do will be up to them, but the OS
is a useful resource for many businesses, not just a
hobby.  DOS is in all kinds of cheap gadgets and
industrial controls, and why should that change?  Who
wants a 2-gig SCADA OS to control the valves on a gas
pipeline?  "Sorry about the explosion, but Windows was
busy updating your system and adding more icons."

Charlie