This is mirrored at:
Shane M. Coughlan wrote:
I am proud to announce the official release of the OpenGEM SDK. OpenGEM
SDK Release 1 is now available for immediate download from
OpenGEM SDK is a collection of tools, source code and binary for the
creation of OpenGEM/GEM/FreeGEM applications. It includes:
- GEM bindings for Pacific C, DGJPP and Turbo Pascal
- Pacific C compiler
- DR GEM 3.13 complete binaries source code
- FreeGEM AES binaries and source code
- FreeGEM desktops binaries and source code
- Multiple GEM binaries of core units (DR GEM 1.2, 2.0, 3.0 etc)
- GEM binaries for all applications released under GPL
- Many source code sections for GEM applications
- All the GEM driver binaries and source code
- Many tools for making and altering GEM code and settings
- Documentation to help you get started
In short, OpenGEM SDK Release 1 is the one-stop-shop to get started with
creating applications for GEM, or for altering the GEM GUI enviroment.
It's the most complete collection of tools, code and applications yet
released for the platform.
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Yahoo.
Introducing Yahoo! Search Developer Network - Create apps using Yahoo!
Search APIs Find out how you can build Yahoo! directly into your own
Applications - visit http://developer.yahoo.net/?fr=offad-ysdn-ostg-q22005
Freedos-user mailing list