This is mirrored at:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/gui/opengem/sdk/

Shane M. Coughlan wrote:
Dear everyone

I am proud to announce the official release of the OpenGEM SDK. OpenGEM SDK Release 1 is now available for immediate download from http://gem.shaneland.co.uk.

OpenGEM SDK is a collection of tools, source code and binary for the creation of OpenGEM/GEM/FreeGEM applications. It includes:
- GEM bindings for Pacific C, DGJPP and Turbo Pascal
- Pacific C compiler
- DR GEM 3.13 complete binaries source code
- FreeGEM AES binaries and source code
- FreeGEM desktops binaries and source code
- Multiple GEM binaries of core units (DR GEM 1.2, 2.0, 3.0 etc)
- GEM binaries for all applications released under GPL
- Many source code sections for GEM applications
- All the GEM driver binaries and source code
- Many tools for making and altering GEM code and settings
- Documentation to help you get started

In short, OpenGEM SDK Release 1 is the one-stop-shop to get started with creating applications for GEM, or for altering the GEM GUI enviroment. It's the most complete collection of tools, code and applications yet released for the platform.

Regards

Shane
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
gem.shaneland.co.uk

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.