Christopher Evans wrote:
Is there any free ware parallel link tsrs that use laplink cable instead of one from pcdos... i have a dos cdlink but it only works on cdrom drive letters..

I believe RIFS (remote installable filesystem) uses the laplink style parallel cable connection. However, I found its serial connection to be a more stable. It has been a while, but I believe the latest version of it supports remote drive mapping and remote printer support [redirecting data to remote port]. Worth a try anyway (to use you need to specify your proper port configuration in a file, it does not really give good error messages if you mess this part up).

Jeremy