Jason Faulkner wrote:
Hi, my name is Jason Faulkner, I run Old Os, a site linked from your
links page, and dedicated to getting old PCs surfing again.

I'm offering you some services, possibly by mirroring some of your
documentation, or possibly having one or two of our new howtos
directed toward getting freedos to work with some things.

If there's anything I can do, lemme know.

Hi Jason,

Yes, we could always use more mirror sites for the FreeDOS distributions. The master copy is available at ibiblio. Beta9SR1 is at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/beta9sr1/

If you'd like to be a "download mirror", email me off-list.

-jh

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.