Jim Hall escribió:

Whatever. I had tried to contact Joe Cosentino off-list, but never heard back from him, even after several re-attempts. So I'll assume that Joe doesn't mind that Eric has forked a copy of FreeDOS EDIT.

Just a little bit of info, I tried to contact him too, but I am unsure wethere he even got my messages.

Aitor