Michael Devore wrote:

At 04:08 PM 6/30/2005 -0700, GNU_manwrote:

I just wanted to report that the Turbo C++ 3.0 IDE crashes under freedos :(

Believe that was an open Bugzilla item (hard to check right now), but the original person reporting the problem didn't list a way for a non-owner of TCPP 3.0 to get a copy to check it out.

Until/unless a downloadable TCPP 3.0 version is available, the bug report will wait for a TCPP owner who is also a motivated FreeDOS developer with the opportunity and ability to fix it. Not a great chance of that happening soon.

I have TC 3 (installed from years ago), but I don't have the time just yet to look into it. It's somewhere on my todo list... On the other hand, if someone else has time and wants to track down the problem contact me privately and I can try to find originals of one of my copies.

Jeremy