Blair Campbell schreef:
Some new ISOs are available for download.  These ISOs update the
release of OpenGEM to the release that fixes the initial bugs found in
release 4.
Here are the torrents:
http://freedos.sharedaemon.org/torrents/FreeDos-Boot-CD-BinOnly-2005-07-19.iso.torrent
http://freedos.sharedaemon.org/torrents/FreeDos-Boot-CD-SrcIncl-2005-07-19.iso.torrent
and here are the files uploaded to ibiblio:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/blair/FreeDos-Boot-CD-2005-07-19.iso
(binary only)
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/blair/FreeDos-Boot-CD+Sources-2005-07-19.iso
(source also)
.

Can you please post a *simple* wattcp.cfg file?
I'm confused at which settings to use in the default wattcp.cfg file, which uses a LOT of comments and hardly any settings.

also is the NE2000 packet driver enough to gain internet access on most computers? (some kind of universal packet driver)
WGET is 386+ ?
How do I know if WGET works or fails? some errorlevel?

I'm mostly using DHCP by the way, if that makes WATTCP.CFG settings easier.

I've looked at ISO content a bit and there's room for improvement indeed. However it might be best to finish my own work before commenting on someone else's work :)

Bernd