Hi Johnson,

I'm glad this one now starts to make sense. Regarding not being able to get 1.3.0 beta, surely it's included in the official Beta9sr1 release?

I got only 1 CD-Writer in my office (notebook's docking station), and
it's always taken by someone. That's why I usually download updated
binary separately.

But you don't need a CD-Writer for FreeDOS. They offer a 1.44 floppy IMG file for Beta9SR1 together with RAWRITE. You can just extract the files you need from there...if you have WinImage it's even easier, as you can drag and drop direct from within the IMG file.

(I'm sure you know this already!)

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)