> I need a simple reliable RAMDISK that can automatically set an
> Environment variable to it's drive letter. SRDISK can do this, but seems
> a bit over the top for my needs. I don't know if TDSK can do this.

There is a program called finddisk by Eric Auer that can find a disk
by volume label and optionally change to that directory.  There is
also findtdsk.  This is useful for setting environment variables to a
RAMDISK's drive letter, as ramdisks always have a certain volume
label.  TDSK does not do this on its own.