Hi all.  I just finished porting the latest clamscan to DOS/DJGPP and
it is ready for testing by brave people (and I have only tested the
help screen myself, as I am not brave :)).  To test it you will need
to download the virus databases from the clamav homepage and (at least
for now) use the --database= option to point to the folder containing
the databases.  You can probably also download a dummy virus from the
clamav homepage.

The port was fairly easy (once I got DJGPP working) and was compiled
with GCC 4.01.  All I really had to do is switch the snprintf
functions to sprintf functions, switch d_ino to d_namlen, switch lstat
to stat, and do a few other things that I can't think about right now.

If anyone would like the binary (and please please someone test this
:)), just give me an e-mail and I will e-mail it to you (by request as
an exe or a 7zip file).  For some reason, UPX doesn't want to compress
the binary, so for now it is almost 1 MB.

Thanks in advance,

Blair Campbell