Blair Campbell wrote:

>Ozone is relaitively stable for me, but running certain programs under
>it can cause it to crash easily.  It is not very useful as there are
>very few apps for it, and it is no longer in development, so it's
>basically only really useable as a file manager.

Talking of development, I've was contacted recently by someone who is
interested in developing faxing and database applications for OpenGEM.
If they progress with their development the applications will be coded
in TurboPascal I believe.  Be nice to see some new applications appear
for OpenGEM, and the rest of the GEM community.

By the way, downloads of OpenGEM 4 have passed 2,000 since it's release
a month and a half ago.  About 90% of the downloads appear to be FreeDOS
people.  Nice to see that!

Regards

Shane
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]