On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 Blair Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Hi all!  I finally have a permanent place to put my DOS ports of
> software.  At http://johnson.tmfc.net/freedos/blair/index.html, you
> can find my (considered stable) ports of Speex and vorbis-tools, and
> my experimental ports of cabextract and ClamAV.  Both of the
> experimental ports have known bugs.  Happy testing!
I've just had a look, pretty handy BUT you've used 7-zip to archive the
files, and there doesn't appear to be a version of 7-zip available for
DOS. so if you have a DOS system how do you get these files extracted.

At least with zip, arj and gzip there ARE DOS versions available.
Mike
PS Would it be OK to add ClamAV to my list of Internet software?
--
A Webified version of the DOS Applications for Internet Use FAQ
can be found at <URL:http://www.dendarii.co.uk/FAQs/dos-apps.html>