Kenneth J. Davis wrote:

its all already written, I just need to add the glue logic to sys for a user supplied boot sector instead of using compiled in one (something I've been planning anyway).

:-)
Jeremy

Hi,

I replied to the rest of this post in detail some weeks back (specifically dealing with licensing). Can you let me know where we're up to?

As I remember it, the idea is that SYS will read a user supplied boot sector, add correct geometry info and write the full boot sector to the hard drive being SYS'd...

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)