Hi Shane,

Quite OT, but I see serious quirks about Thunderbird that don't seem to exist in Mozilla Mail. In particular, with 1.0.6, for example, at times when browsing messages with the 'F' (next message) key, a new window won't open anymore, Thunderbird would remain in memory even if you close the window, therefore it won't open again, and if you kill it with the task manager and reopen it, it won't show nor the messages neither the titles of the File and Edit menus. Why I don't post to Thunderbird bugzilla, I'm a bit lazy about opening new accounts. I would go back to Mozilla Suite, but they won't allow me to migrate back (there's no Import from Thunderbird). Enough OT for the moment, I just thought you'd better prefer Mozilla Suite, stable and well tested, rather than Thunderbird, which IMHO is not yet a mature and stable project.
Just my 0.02EUR...
Aitor