Apparently I'm blind. I looked, but didn't see. Thanks :)

- Nick

Aitor Santamaría Merino wrote:

Hi,

Easy to find in the FreeDOS main page:
http://www.freedos.org/freedos/bugs/

Aitor

Nick Bright escribió:

Is there a bugzilla for FreeDOS? It seems rather inefficent for me to post bugs to the mailing list. I can if that's how ya'll would prefer it, but I thought I'd check before firing one off :)

- Nick