Hi!

18-Окт-2005 01:43 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Aitor Santamar?a Merino) wrote to
freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net:

>>      Correction: with any kernel version. Without correct country
>> specification will be used US file name character conversions.
ASM> Precisely in my understanding his problem is about DISPLAY supporting
ASM> codepages, whereas kernel doesn't.

     He says about troubles with _reading_. This problem is well known for
me, because I often earlier meet machines (under MS-DOS) with missing
COUNTRY=7, where was troubles with accessing files with names with cyrillic.