Johnson Lam schreef:
It's not a part of FreeDOS, because some drivers are not OpenSource,
they're just free for non-commercial use. I've tried my best to
include all information I found, you can check it out and append any
missing documents if you have them.
The new XDMA version looks very promising. Pity I don't have any USB cdromdrives, so I won't know if cdrom works or not. Maybe also other ASPI cdromdrivers will work (Adaptec ASPICD.SYS for example)

Bernd