Subject: Re: CRON19.ZIP
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:00:01 +0100
From: Tron Hvaring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Robert Riebisch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply to the message of Friday October 28, 2005 09:50 +0100
Statement
---------

I hereby declare to whom it might concern that the CRON 1.9 software for
MS-DOS, released by me in November 1994, is donated to the public domain
as
of today. Registration is no longer required. This also means that use
of
the product is the responsibility of whoever uses it: I will accept no
responsibility and will offer no warranty or support whatsoever
regarding
the product.

Oslo, November 1st, 2005
Tron Hvaring

PS: Robert: I don't have any source at all, sorry.

Regards,

// tron