Hi Blair,

My first problem was in the installation process. When I tried to see
the content of one  package, right now I don't remember well the name,
it happened an error and a message error was printed on the screen in
text mode.

After installation process (one of the applications to install gave a
problem during it) I try to do a "dir" over an unit disk. As FreeDOS
doesn't have access to it the typical error message in DOS ("about,
retry, ignore") was displayed, but not in English, but in a language
that I think should be Czech or Pole (I think it would be useful to
add to FreeDOS a tool to do a screenshot and in this way to can show
you the exactly error message). This problem always was happening when
FreeDOS could not read a unit disk. I think is a problem of
translation in the command.com.

Regards,

Chema.