> Yeah, Windows 16 bits SDK and DDK are availables, also Windows 3.1,
> Windows 3.11, WFG 3.11, Windows 3.2, Access 2.0, MS-DOS 6.2 and
> MS-DOS
> 6.22.

Do you have access to the Windows 3.1 -> 3.11 (not wfw) refresh files
in Spanish. This 3.11 upgrade is free and used to be available for
download at the Microsoft Website. The file is called WW0981.EXE, and
it contains updated versions of:
krnl386.exe
user.exe
gdi.exe
shell.dll
commdlg.dll
vtda.386
pscript.drv
But it seems to be available only in English.
I'm very interested in a Spanish language version of these files, if a
Spanish WW0981.EXE isn't available, maybe you are kind enough to
extract them from the Windows 3.11 (not wfw) copy available at MSDN.

Thanks a lot.