> could anybody explain me the differences between the 2
> versions of PTS-DOS 32 existing nowadays?
>
>From the unofficial PTS-DOS faq:
"PTSDOS has originally been developed at PhysTechSoft, Moscow, an
enterprise which is sponsered by the Russion Defense Ministry.  They
finally gained allowance to distribute their DOS commercially, which
lead to the releases of PTSDOS V6.4 and V6.5 in Germany.

In 1995, some programmers (according to their statements dissatisfied
with the vast bureaucracy at PhysTechSoft) left PhysTechSoft and took
copies of the whole source code of PTSDOS with them.  They founded
"Paragon" and released an own version of their DOS, PT$DOS 6.51CD.
This
version fixed a lot of urgent bugs in PTSDOS 6.5

In the meantime, PhysTechSoft released PTSDOS 6.6, which also fixed a
lot of bugs in V6.5.

According to the president of PhysTechSoft, Paragon has no permission
sell anything abroad and is therefore not only violating copyright
laws,
but also Russian military law."

Currently seems that only the original PhysTechSoft PTS-DOS32 is in
active development.

Hope this helps.