On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 04:44:08 +0100, you wrote:

Hi,

>NwDsk can run MS Client (TCP/IP), see
>http://www.veder.com/nwdsk/index.html#ms.img

Oh Gawd, my mistake. I didn't go through "every" paragraph ...

The big heading is IP/IPX ... I downloaded the Bart's boot disk only,
sorry to Erwin.

>but that won't help the original poster with getting KA9Q working, I guess.

If someone can make it work, just want to say "Please share your
experience with us".

And my colleagues laugh at me, trying to use EZNOS as web server.

Rgds,
Johnson.