Little time here, but if it's Spanish I can try to help. Written Portuguese is partly understandable by me, but you'd better get someone else's help in thie case.
Aitor

Blair Campbell escribió:
instead of specifying the port.  After looking at the source code, it
seems as if the port is hard-coded into the program.  But then again,

The source code comments are also in portugese (or possibly spanish),
which makes understanding a bit more difficult.  Could anyone help me
to translate the source code?