Hi Johnson,

> P.S. Long time ago I have a 3rd party utility called FORMAT MASTER and
> a FORMATQM, they did floppy format GREAT with Turbo Vision like
> display, will someone interest to develop a 3rd party Open Source
> "FORMAT" like them?

Sounds like fun to me.  I once wrote a tool in QuickBASIC which provided a
"nice" interface for formatting and called "FORMAT" for the acutal format
and it would be nice to write a tool in C with Turbo Vision that did things
"properly" now I'm a better programmer :)

Is there a wish list somewhere that this suggestion could be noted on?

Thanks,
David