i think i'm over my head as i not that computer smart but as i was lookin for one to build from starach it lead me to here . now i know there are some high end $ that use a computer and what i read it was cool . now am i at a place where i can program one for myself even if i have no idea how to program the old vcr cause i was thinkin all i needed was a infra red light magnet strip and a digatil clock that clock sec to he 100th 0r 1000th then wired it up some how but not sure i'm in the right spot but i am also thinkin this may be better if can run wires from screen to track you tell me