Hi, does anybody have the current address of Ciriaco Garcia de Celis?
I would like to use a formula from his postcard-ware open source 2M
format tool: gap = ( (25*kbps)-(62+(sectors*512))-142-32 ) / sectors
As the uva.es address is, as far as I remember, outdated, I am asking
you guys. On the other hand, I think he would not mind anyway, so it
is probably okay to just use that code...

Eric

PS: Happy new year everybody!