Johnson Lam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> XCDROM V1.6 is available for download at:
>
> http://johnson.tmfc.net/freedos (click XCDROM driver)

Great driver!

I've found a bug, though. When using a certain CD-RW I use to transfer
files from my Windows XP computer to my DOS & Linux computer, not all of
the files are visible in the root directory. This does not occur when
using another freely available driver such as VIDE-CDD.SYS. I add files
using Roxio's DirectCD, if that's of any help, since another CD-RW I use
made with Roxio Easy CD Creator works just fine. I believe DirectCD uses
a different file system, is that true?

Thanks,

-Dan