I have updated the procedure to reflect the new CD.  If you
want a copy for now, (it's a pdf file) send me an e-mail.  I will
send Jeremy a copy and he may post the update.

Please try this and provide comments and feedback.  I would
like to make this as easy as possible for anyone to do.

Mark

(I uploaded it shortly after getting it. I intended to reply after reading it but got sidetracked.)

http://odin.fdos.org/dual/fdinst09.pdf

Jeremy