List,

While tinkering around with the current release of FreeDOS I stumbled on a bug. I was going to create a Bugzilla account to post it, but I can't get it to send me my password (yes, I checked my spam trps) so I thought I'd post it here.

After booting the CD and running FreeDOS from the CD I noticed that if I type "help" followed by any command (e.g. help ver or help attrib) it locks up the system. If I install FreeDOS to a hard drive it won't lock when I do it. I tried it with 2 copies of FreeDOS on two different machines (both were 2.4GHz Dell workstations). Has anyone else run across this? I did a search on Bugzilla but couldn't find any reference to it. Thanks!

Charles Hamby