Hi,

I tried to install FreeDOS Beta 9 SR 2 and I ran into the problem that I got the message "Bad or missing command interpreter" when I try to boot from HDD after the installation. There are two interesting things:

1. The message appears before (!) I can use the configuration menu (in FDCONFIG.SYS) 2. The problem disappears when I insert the disk I created from "fdos1440.img" (but I definately boot from HDD)

It'd be nice if I'd be able to use FreeDOS without the floppy disk.

I have a single HDD in my PC and I tried to create both a FAT16 and a FAT32 partition but the effect remains the same.

Regards,
Mark