I gave up on installing freedos. I am waiting for someone to fix the installer cd iso.

JeffM. wrote:

Yes, I also had problems installing service release 2 to hd with the cd.
It would hang after the first or second screen (I don't remember 100%, sorry). Never got to the graphical installer at any rate. I had to go back and install sr1. I wonder if it has anything to do with the unstable kernel. Nonetheless, it was a surprising disappointment after installing so many of the last versions flawlessly on this hardware.
Jeff M.