    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 6:21 AM
    Hi Friends
    I am new to Freedos, first I wish to make a bootfloppy, since I am
    blind I want to see if I will be able to use my screenreader
    program, it does work from msdos 2 - dos7..
    The freedos file I have is about 20meg in size and there is a lot
    of talk of
    'gui' that I do not need, what should I use to make a bootfloppy
    just for a test please.  The computer I use for dos7 is a pentium
    120mhz only a hard drive and not cdrom drive, the files I have has
    been taken from a cdrom, using a 'backpack' external drive
    connected to the paralel port. The dates are mostly 2004 and one
    2005. I did look for a 'makefloppy' file but did not see one.
    Rinaldo.