Hello Usul
My friend did go and download the file and he did make a boot floppy. My
screenreader program are working. Now I can do the full instalation. Since I
am not interested in 'gui' what should I go and download and where please?
I will have to ask my friend to do it for  me,?
Rinaldo.

On e-id-sa-me freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net said:
    If you go to the following ling there is a zip file
    http://www.ibiblio.
    org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/1disk/ bootfd/
    1) unzip the file some place like c:\bootfd
    2) insert diskette in drive A:
    3) run install.bat script
    4) Copy you program and set it up as you would normally.
    Let me know if you need any more assistance.
    Sincerely,
    Usul