M. Csabi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> írta:

> Hi all,
>
> I created 500 MB FAT32 partition, this is the first
bootable and
> set active partition on the harddisk.
> I installed FreeDOS on this partition.
> Next, i create the 2. partition (ntfs filesystem), and i
> installed windows xp.
>
> I think: c:\boot.ini contains the multiboot, and i could
use win
> xp and freedos (boot menu).
> Boot.ini don't contain this :((
>
> c:\boot.ini :
>
> [boot loader]
> timeout=30
> [operating systems]
> multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft
Windows XP Professional - magyar" /fastdetect

> How to adding FreeDOS to the c:\boot.ini, and how setting
FreeDOS
> is the default system in the default= section of the ini file?
>

> Help me, many thanx :)))
>

> Sorry for my english :((((((((
>
> Sincerely: Csabi

scripting language
> that extends applications into web and mobile media.
Attend the live webcast
> and join the prime developer group breaking into this new
coding territory!

Hi!

I think the best thing is to install a boot manager. I think
BottIt NG is the best, but a lot of people using BootMagic,
wich comes with PartitionMagic.

Or look around at SourceForge - you may find a couple of
free boot managers.

Best regards,
Escorter