Florian Xaver wrote:
Hi!

I looked at the FDDOC page... why did CarlosAB leave?
What is with the "old" documentation?

Towards the end of March, Carlos discovered the FDDOC pages had been spammed pretty thoroughly. All our doc pages were trashed.. So, he took down the old wiki and started to put up a new wiki for FDDOC.

On April 19, Carlos realized he just didn't have the time anymore to contribute to FDDOC, and he didn't feel he was making a difference, so he decided to leave the space open for someone else to step in. Hence the "up for grabs" note on the FDDOC site.

Unfortunately, the new wiki wasn't finished yet. OTOH, I don't know that much (if any?) of the docs were very up to date anymore, except maybe the FAQ (which is still at http://fd-doc.sourceforge.net/faq/cgi-bin/index.cgi).

-jh

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.