Hello,

I guess most people get sick and tired to see more PG news. I just look around my old FreeDOS release, START is quite nice to play with.
I have an idea  to make it better handle undefined file extension,
but I cannot compile start.c with its respective compiler -- Turbo C++ 1.01 or Borland C 4.0

START can be dated back to 2000, does the author still care about it?

bahcl

Hotmail Extra Storage讓你獲得10MB 額外儲存空間,請即申請! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=zh-hk