Lester Vedrox schreef:
Both older ram disk drivers (tdsk.exe and xmsdsk.exe) were loaded from
Config.sys that's why I initially put shsurdrv there. The following works fine
but is it really the best way to load it?

----- Autoexec.bat -----

C:\FDOS\BIN\SHSURDRV.EXE 8192K /V /Q
SHCDX33A /D:?CDRCACH$ /V /~+ /Q+
LH C:\FDOS\BIN\CTMOUSE.EXE
To my knowledge SHSURDRV is a pure commandline program, and thus can be loaded in autoexec.bat I'm not sure if it auto-highloads like SHSUCDX. CuteMouse does auto-loadhigh.

At the same time, I don't know if the used COMMAND.COM has a working LH/LOADHIGH command, in some flavors it's compiled out by default.

LH C:\FDOS\BIN\SHSURDRV.EXE 8192K /V /Q
SHCDX33A /D:?CDRCACH$ /V /~+ /Q+
C:\FDOS\BIN\CTMOUSE.EXE

Bernd