Hi all,
what has been known as the "daily 2035 cvs stable build"
kernel for over a year now has a new name and a new home.
Actually not much changed apart from the new name: 2036 test.
You will hopefully enjoy some updated documentation, in
particular the new changelog entry is easier to read than
a full cvs change log system output :-). So you will finally
know why 2035-HEAD, now known as 2036, is better than 2035a.

I hope you enjoy the updated kernel. At least the new version
number will hopefully make bug reporting and knowing whether
somebody has the current kernel a lot simpler. You can get
8086-compatible and 386-optimized versions, both with and
without FAT32 support.

While you are at it, if you have been using FreeCOM com082pl3-bin
in the past then you should really change to com082pl3-xmsswap if
you have any XMS around (HIMEM loaded). If you want a newer FreeCOM,
check fdos.org, where you can also find the 2035-UNSTABLE kernel.

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=418615&group_id=5109
and check the binaries with the shiny new name "build 2036" on
but if you already knew the fdos.org daily builds, then 2036 will
be very much like 2035-HEAD for you.

Eric

PS: If you are familiar with our cvs, let me know how I can update and
build a file release for 2035-UNSTABLE (which will be named 2037pre).
Kernels are OpenWatcom compiled. We might add Turbo C compiled kernels.