On Sun, 28 May 2006 00:14, Escorter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is the full source code of Open Watcom available for the
> community? I downloaded the daily source snapshot, but I
> can't find some of the sources (e.g.: the source of the C
> and the C++ compiler, and the Watcom runitme library). Are
> these things remained closed-sourced, or I just looked in
> the wrong place?

Yep, it's open and available:
http://www.openwatcom.org/ftp/source/
from
http://www.openwatcom.org/ftp/source/open_watcom_1.1.0-src.tar.bz2
http://www.openwatcom.org/ftp/source/open_watcom_1.1.0-src.zip
http://www.openwatcom.org/ftp/source/open_watcom_1.5.0-src.tar.bz2
http://www.openwatcom.org/ftp/source/open_watcom_1.5.0-src.zip

I've just checked 1.3.0 on my own PC and cc and cpp are where most of the
(visible) compiler should be.  If yours doesn't have either, then there's
been an error in downloading the file.

Wesley Parish

> Regards,
> Escorter

>____ Lakások már 3 milliótól! – http://ingatlanapro.origo.hu/

Mau ki ana, he aha te mea nui?
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku ki ana, he tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."