Hi, I found two free / open source clones of the Clipper
programming language (or database or programming environment,
however you want to describe it...?), did anybody try those
yet and what are the experiences with them?

CLIP for Linux: http://www.itk.ru/english/download.shtml
xHarbour for Linux FreeBSD MacOSX Windows DOS OS/2:
http://www.xharbour.org/index.asp?page=download/binaries

Thanks :-)

PS: Originally I was trying to tell somebody which Clipper
.lib file contains WOPEN (or alternatively, which Clipper
tool can list .lib file contents), so...? CT? CTP? Ideas? ;-)

Eric