Hi!

9-Июн-2006 22:48 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Johnson Lam) wrote to
freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net:

JL> Sorry, stupid me ... read through the documents in the ZIP file but
JL> fail to locate the "skip MBR" details.

      MS-FDISK _never_ writes MBR code (at least, if MBR not empty), unless
you do this explicitly through undocumented /MBR option.

      And, if MS-FDISK was to write MBR code in any case, then this was
should broke any boot-managers, including MS' own itself, which comes with
XP.