On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 21:44:11 +0100, you wrote:

Hi Gerry,

>Your site is very helpful. It makes a change to see a site that is
>active; there are too many projects get forgotten and their sites not
>updated.

Thanks.
I steal the idea from someone, to let you know what's updated ASAP.

>It's not clear to new visitors you have to click "DOS" in the left frame.

Sorry, forgot to mention.

>> The latest driver not only do UltraDMA, also can REPLACE the bulky
>> SMARTDRV, NORTON CACHE and CACHE2 ...
>But not for SCSI and SATAII?

SCSI, no! SATAII ... planning.

>ATA/IDE disks have pretty much died...

Well ... As a habit, people will use the old PC for DOS, but we're
trying to catch up and show them even latest PC can run DOS, Jack
built the latest drivers for new hardware, but we also need powerful
OS and "killer" applications.

I think a "easy to use" package of "DOS + network + applications" are
urgent for those people still suffering from MS's slot machine.

Rgds,
Johnson.