I'm evaluating a freeware program manager called Access and wanted to
capture some screenshots, but so far it has defied everything I've tried:
VideoThief, Screen Thief, SuperClip and Windows 98's built-in utility.
(Except that VideoThief will capture about the top 2/3 of the screen.)  In
Win 98 the program runs in a full-screen window on account of whatever video
modes the program uses.

Earlier versions of the program had a built-in screenshot utility triggered
by the $ key, but this no longer works in v4.60 and v5.0.  The current
version is using the Allegro Game Library for its graphics core, if that
tells you something.

I have emailed the author, Ronald Blankendaal (his site is at
http://surf.to/AccessDosMenu), but I see that he does not have any
current-version screenshots on his site, so perhaps he has the same problem.

I'm guessing that one of you developers will size this little challenge up
in short order.

--John Hupp